Fitness and Wellness Services GRMC's Paul W. Ahrens Fitness Center at Postels Community Health Park is staffed and equipped to suit the individual needs of virtually every member. When you join, you'll discover that we are here for you when you need us with:
- A highly personalized approach to health and wellness with individual fitness assessments, personal training, and wellness coaching.
- On-site exercise physiologists and certified fitness instructors.
- Strength training, youth programs, and group exercise classes, including water aerobics, Spinning® and Boot Camp.
- A free personal training session per month.
- A comfortable, safe, and supportive environment, especially for those with chronic health conditions.
- Unlimited use of the AquaMed hydrotherapy bed at Postels Community Health Park.
PWA Fitness Center's membership fees are as follows:
Public Single/Individual Membership - $40
Public Couple's Membership - $60
Public Family Membership - $80
The fitness center is staffed by experts who are always available to provide instruction in the correct use of all of our equipment. Our classes are taught to all levels. We encourage everyone from the newcomer to the veteran to participate. To join, please call 641-236-2999.
View our wellness classes