WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2018
2 to 7 p.m.
If you or a loved one needs emergency care, trust the UnityPoint Health® – Grinnell Regional Medical Center new emergency center.
- State of the art level three trauma facility
- Open 24/7 staffed with emergency care trained physicians and clinical staff.
- Treatment of children and adults
- 2 to 4 p.m.: Teddy Bear clinic – Let your child bring in teddy (or any other small stuffed animal) to get checked out by an emergency room staff. First 50 children receive a free
- 5 p.m.: Patriot award recognition with Dr. Ron Collins and UnityPoint Health – GRMC. - 5:30 p.m.: Ribbon cutting reception for donors who made this new emergency department possible.
- Tour the new Brownell Emergency Center.
- Check out the ambulance in the Cranston/Ferguson Ambulance Bay and helicopter on the landing pad.
- Demonstrations of robotic stroke assessment, pediatric care, heart attack assessments, medication management.
- Giveaways: thermometers to parents; medication boxes; teddy bears to the first